Il gelato come una volta
Grom is high quality gelateria founded in 2002 by Guido Martinetti and Federico Grom, whose idea was to produce a gelato made with absolute top quality raw materials.
The standards are strict: only fresh seasonal fruit, no colorings or artificial additives, spring water for sorbets and high-quality whole milk for gelato, free-range eggs and a selection of the best cocoas and coffees from Central America.
- The energy used in Italy comes from renewable sources.
- Actively supporting waste recycling.
- No more plastic, just Mater Bi: a completely biodegradable and compostable bio plastic.
- Paper is produced by forests managed responsibly.
- The R&D department is Mura Mura organic farm.
Grom interprets gelato making following the tradition of Italian gelato making: fresh whole milk, egg yolk, white cane sugar, and the best ingredients play a major role. A moderate use of cream as well as a careful balance of sugar allow them to always have a low fat content, refreshing and not cloying product.
A selection of seasonal flavors is available daily at Café Doney. An organic farm with more than 100 varieties of plants, interested only in superlative flavor and in harvesting the fruit at the very moment of ripeness to give its sorbets an unforgettable taste. 17 hectares of land in Costigliole d’Asti planted with the best cultivars of pears, apricots, peaches, melons and strawberries each organically grown with a total respect for nature and its rules. Mura Mura was created to grow the best fruit ever, without using any product harmful to health. Its vocation is to reach for excellence, always and without any compromise.
Grom flavors currently avaialble at Café Doney
Discover the following natural flavors at Café Doney:
Crema di Grom
Small cup: €5 | Medium cup: €7 | Big cup: €9 | Maxi cup: €11
- Breakfast Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Breakfast Saturday, Sunday & public holidays 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- All day dining 12:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Buffet lunch Monday to Friday 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday brunch 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM